• Do you operate a bed and breakfast within the Adirondack “blueline” OR in Warren, Saratoga or Washington counties?
• Does your inn or B&B have fewer than 20 rooms?
• Does your lodging facility comply with all local building and health codes?
• Do you maintain the highest standards of hospitality and cleanliness?
If you can answer “yes” to all those questions, you may apply for membership in the Adirondack Bed and Breakfast Association. (Membership is subject to an on-site lodging inspection and fulfillment of specific facility requirements.)
The Adirondack Bed and Breakfast Association is comprised of 20 inspected bed and breakfasts / inns, from Saratoga Springs to Lake George to Saranac Lake. Since 1989 this dynamic, respected organization has provided increased visibility and marketing power at an exceptionally reasonable cost.
For the annual membership fee of $150, ABBA offers you:
- A listing on the Adirondack Bed and Breakfast Association website, AdirondackBB.com, with a direct link to your own website. Our website enjoys excellent search engine positioning.
- A listing on the ABBA full-color rack card. 25,000-30,000 copies are distributed annually at key Interstate Information Centers around New York State, as well as at member B&Bs.
- A respected organization that strives to provide a quality experience at all of its member B&Bs.
- Networking opportunities. Meet with people who understand your business and want you to succeed.
- An efficient occupancy referral network.
A Bit of History:
The Adirondack Bed and Breakfast Association formed in 1989 to provide cooperative marketing and networking between B&Bs in the Saratoga Springs, Lake George and Gore Mountain regions of Upstate NY. In 1996, with 29 members, ABBA developed a comprehensive website and within 3 years the association had grown to 46 bed and breakfast members and expanded northward as far as Westport, Elizabethtown and Jay. By 2005 we had 61 members, from Saratoga Springs to Lake George to Saranac Lake.
For more information, please contact our membership chairperson for a Membership Packet, which will include an application, our Constitution and Bylaws and an Inspection Checklist.